Baby's Birth Request

My Mum is in her 70's now and goes along to "her Club" every week to meet up with her friends. One of them had seen some of the cards I make and she asked Mum if I would do something for her to give her niece who is about to give birth. She doesn't know yet if it is a Boy or Girl, so it had to be a neutral colour......well I had a bit of a think and then decided that this would be the perfect time to try out my new Arty Farty template. The moses crib. Now for a first attempt I was pretty pleased with how it turned out. What do you all think?

2 comments

  1. aw, it's a little crib, (sorry I tend to look at the pictures first and then read!!) This is so cute, and for your first go, it's brilliant!!
    (Lyn)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I found your blog on Penny Duncan's blog - Artists who use her creations. You really do live up to her praises of you.
    Beautiful work!

    Jega
    ...learning...one tutorial at a time....
    http://jegaspasion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment :)
Your message will not appear immediately, due to high spammer activity I have had to set the comments to be moderated before being posted.