Two posts in one day!!!!

I am on fire today, I have got so much done I have just about caught up!
This is my latest one. I was asked for a special 21st card for a young Mum who has had a bit of a tough time of late. Well girls we all love our shoes don't we? So that is what I went with. This card is made on my Gazelle using a labels nestie type file from Penny Duncan. She has some fantastic files to share here, she rocks...Thank you Penny! So I used her label file to create the book shapes and built up several pages, but the book is then mounted on an easel style card design. I got the idea from a post on Valita's Designs Blog where she uses the spellbinders dies to create a smaller card.


The middle section of the card looks like this:-

And if you turn the whole thing and open like a regular card there is a section to write a message and I managed to find a really fitting poem to go inside.
Well I hope you like my card and my thanks to Penny and Valita.

4 comments

  1. Hi Diane, thanks for the lovely comment on my blog! your card has come up beautiful!! glad you could use this for your own...Valita :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so NEVER get tired of looking at this GORGEOUS GORGEOUS GORGEOUS card!!! I know the young lady will be blown away by this creation because it is AMAZING!!!!

    I also wanted to THANK YOU for your very sweet comment on my blog!!! I hope you are having a very blessed day!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful card where did you get the high heel shoe from please?

    ReplyDelete
  4. The shoe was a decoupage sheet that I have had for ages, sorry I have no idea where I got it from!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment :)
Your message will not appear immediately, due to high spammer activity I have had to set the comments to be moderated before being posted.