Dan's Birthday

We all know that male cards can often cause us to tear our hair out....but when it is your Son's 16th birthday...it's about as bad as it gets.   I was struggling this year. I have done the computer/music/playstation/x-box/ favorite computer game/ football/ golf options, and really was at a loss this year. Then I came up with this
Sorry it is a bit of a shaky picture, didn't notice until I uploaded. Anyway, when he got it there was a £20 note in the coin pocket, to add to his present, and he seemed happy enough with it. That's that problem over for another year!




1 comment

  1. Clever! The trouble with a 16 year old is that he won't wax lyrical about the card like we would!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment :)
Your message will not appear immediately, due to high spammer activity I have had to set the comments to be moderated before being posted.