Quirky Crafts Challenge -21 Spooky or recipe

Yet again time for a new challenge....Lyn's turn this time. we had some lovely images from Limited Runs to work with...and there is a choice of digi images for a prize, so head on over to Quirky Crafts Challenge Blog and enter.
Here is mine

It is a tent type card, but with a folded bit inside, like a stepper card.....I have no clue what the official name is for this fold...sorry! I coloured the bat with trusty promarkers and mounted him onto an acetate strip, so I could get the effect of him flying out at you from the haunted scene behind. I don't really get into the whole Halloween thing much......but I quite like this one....

2 comments

  1. Lovely card Diane, the flying bat is brilliant!

    Cazzy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your halloween card with its adorable bat. keeleyxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment :)
Your message will not appear immediately, due to high spammer activity I have had to set the comments to be moderated before being posted.